Okay, so I'm still figuring out this blog thing and I can't make my captions go under the right picture, so please bare with me. It just wants to put ALL the pictures at the top!?!?!?!!! (I'm sure it really isn't that difficult, but my computer skills are archaic--my husband would just laugh at me)
We took a trip out to Utah and Arizona last month to visit my family...
Here are all the mobile cousins lined up for Wymount NASCAR. It was hillarious! Andrew didn't even go until everyone was at the other end.
Next we have a refreshing pool scene-refreshing in the sense that it was a dry heat we had in Phoenix and believe me, I'd take that any day over the thick humidity out East.
My Grandma and Great Aunt came over from California to see us, while we were with my parents. They are the cutest little almost 5 feet tall women I have ever met! My Great Aunt even taught Porter to draw T-Rex's while we were there (she's an artist).
Other highlights included going to the zoo and Porter's 4th birthday-we had a wonderful time to say the least.
3 comments:
Wymount NASCAR seems like a great event. We are excited to see your blog (mostly the updates on you all though). We can't believe how fast those little Aarons are growing.
Congrats Liz!! We are excited to see your photo's more often. As one who thought I would just blog a little--I find myself now looking for anything interesting to share. Have Fun!!!
Marci
Could your kids look any more like their dad?!?
I, too, am thrilled about your new blog. You've got a loyal reader here already.
Post a Comment