Once again, my friend Ginger-yes the one who set up my email account that was just too intimidating for me--is moving me into the next phase of internet communication--the blog. And to her I'd like to say Thank You! (wink, wink) And I hope my attention to it will not be too disappointing.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Thank you Ginger!
Once again, my friend Ginger-yes the one who set up my email account that was just too intimidating for me--is moving me into the next phase of internet communication--the blog. And to her I'd like to say Thank You! (wink, wink) And I hope my attention to it will not be too disappointing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's all selfish, you know. I just want to hear more about the Kulbeths in the way I like best - email and blogging. Thank you for accommodating my self centeredness ;)
Post a Comment