Thursday, October 25, 2007

Memory Lane...



Okay, since I don't take enough pictures to blog every week about something new, here's a blog about the past

Here are Porter and Andrew in the same outfit-Porter's on top, Andrew on bottom. I've never actually looked at these pictures side by side. I guess they do look like brothers.

Porter started taking private balloon animal making lessons from Daddy very early.


Ginger and me walking in Wymount when we only had 1 child a piece! And below, Porter is trying to impress a favorite girl, Miss Madelyn:)

5 comments:

Dan and Marci said...

How fun to look back. I've been looking at the kids' baby pictures this last week too.
Amazing how time flies!
Marci

Cameron and Katie said...

Those were some fun pictures. Every time we have a birthday, I keep expecting Aaron to show up in that suit to start the party. Wymount sure provided us with some great memories and friends. Miss Madelyn keeps waiting for Porter to come and play.

Ginger said...

Oh, my precious tiny Sammy. I thought motherhood was busy then - HA! Good memories.

Elisabeth said...

Fun time! I didn't een have kids while we lived in Wymount and now we have 3... crazy!

Rosie said...

The amazing thing about blogs is how you go from one person's to another and another... I was just looking at Ginger's for the first time and saw your name on her list. It was really wierd, Elizabeth, because out of the blue you showed up in my dream last night, and then today I found your blog! Anyway, your boys are adorable. Keep up the blogging (I'm still trying to talk myself into starting one, but it hasn't happened yet)!