...we take photos to turn into cards for our cousins birthdays during the year. I can't believe I've never posted them on my blog. They're kind of fun! This is the 2019 line up-5 poses and then most of the cousins don't get repeats within their families. I'm not a perfectionist, so you can probably see some uncooperativeness sneaking into some of these. It is what it is!
We also got some snow in January-yay! Kids made snow forts everywhere including the school where we went sledding. Aaron thought it would be a good challenge to take a picture in our swim suits in the snow. Jane felt a little awkward, ha!
The kids didn't go to school any whole weeks during the month, so Mom was happy to see February come:) Aaron and I also got passports in January so we can be ready to leave the country at a moments notice...cause everyone should be prepared to do that right?!?! And finally, we had a very nice overnight trip to the Philadelphia Temple. The bridges between here and there are amazing to me-I guess that's why I always have to take pictures of them. We used Family Search's new 'Ordinances Ready' button and got names of relatives for baptisms and endowments. I guess it's kind of cheating, but we're also working on our family history skills so we can someday find our own names.







No comments:
Post a Comment