Monday, January 26, 2015

January Tidbits

January always tends to hold a bit more sickness for us than the rest of the year (weird viruses, UTIs and nasty diarea illnesses-too much information, I know), so we're never really sorry to see it go.  However, here are a few January moments we will not forget:
Brushing teeth in a big box-you should try it!
 FHE pictionary-Adam thought up and drew this all by himself-it's an octopus...with obviously more than eight tentacles.
Janey loses her first top tooth-I seriously love the voice of a child missing a top tooth!
I'd like to blow this one up and plaster it on a wall or something in our house.  I cannot look at this picture and not smile.  It was taken shortly after naptime-hence the great hair-and how can you not love that big cheezer grin!?!?  Thanks Leo!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey! We had those same illnesses at our house this month. It's like we are twins! I love the cute pictures of those kiddos. There IS nothing that quite compares with the cuteness of missing front teeth. I love that wild hair picture too. It reminds me of Porter's wild baby hair, although nothing can quite compare with that. Good update!

sue said...

I love that picture.