I don't normally frequent Hallmark, but I did go in there this year and the quote they had on a bunch of different items for sale was "Motherhood-the toughest job you'll ever love!" So true, so true!
These two little people 'helped' me make cookies to deliver to some of our mommy friends. I know cookies are just cookies, but sometimes I wish I could do something to make women really know how much I admire them as mothers and what an amazing job they are doing. I am surrounded by phenomenal women, near and far, and they inspire me!
Jane was so excited for me to open the bag of goodies she had worked on at school including this hand decorated frame with a picture of her sweet self. I'm so glad I have a Jane!
Two of the phenomenal women at the top of my list we actually got to spend time with on Mother's Day. We love Muna and her selfless service and love for our family. The kids love going to her house to play with her toys, having her attend their school events, and getting snacks with her.
And for a short time, we get to bask in Grandma Smyth's (in person) love and tender caring as well. The children like playing the Squirel Game, taking walks to the park, and having their backs scratched. We couldn't ask for more wonderful Grandmothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment