Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Heavy Weight Title

We would like to declare that the Kulbeth baby heavyweight title goes to Leo Roger!  Ever since our little guy plumped up, the big boys have been wanting to know who the 'winner' of our chubby babies is.  Jane and Adam weren't the avid eaters that Porter, Andrew, and Leo were (and my back thanks them) so we knew it would be down to these 3 boys.  I decided that the 6 month weigh in was probably the height of chubbiness since once babies start crawling around they tend to slim down a bitnh m.  So Leo wins at 19lb 6oz and Andrew comes in second by a whole pound.
This little guy started on some rice cereal and I think he's going to be our first baby to finish an entire box of it.  So far the only thing he doesn't like are the green vegetables.  I'm crossing my fingers that it lasts!
He also enjoys a nice mouthful of paper now and then.
This is Porter as a little tyke...
And here's Andrew on the couch...
I think Leo definitely has Andrew's mouth and maybe Porter's upper face.  Isn't it funny how a first child gets to be themselves and then subsequent children are puzzle pieced versions of their older siblings-poor kids!  We love our Mr. Chubs!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Is that Wymount flooring I see behind baby Porter? Ah, back in the day. I love that last picture of Leo. What a darling smile!