Thursday, June 6, 2013
Growin' and Smilin'
Hard to believe he's 2 months today, but time flies when you're having fun...or when you have lots of kids! Leo has been a great eater from the get go and he's definitely showing it in lots of cute chubbiness. We are also enjoying lots of adorable smiles and even some cooing. Porter was the best at getting out his earliest smiles-enough to make a mom jealous:)


This was a funny scene, when after school one day, all the kids (including the boy we babysit) gathered around to try and make Leo smile. You would have thought I had bribed them with some enormous prize-it was great. Baby smiles are just that rewarding in and of themselves. I wish this stage was going to last longer, but alas we will try to capture it on film (or digitally or whatever).







And some day we will start taking pictures of the rest of the family again:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute. Buddy is still the best at getting Charlotte to smile but at least she still reaches for me whenever she sees me.
I'm impressed you're getting pics of the baby! I can't even seem to manage that these days. Leo is DARLING!!!
Post a Comment