Sunday, July 22, 2012
May...finally!!
This was a picture from Andrew's kindergarten play, "A Boring, Snoring, Exploring Day". Andrew's class was the beginning 'boring', cloudy, rainy day part. He was very cute to not tell us anything about their preparations at school so it could be a total surprise. He did a great job and even got to ride a scooter across the stage.
Another amazing creation from our lego loving, creative Porter.
Adam has been so funny lately about aprons. My friend made Jane and I matching aprons and whenever I put mine on he immediately heads off to get one for himself. Little people are so cute in big things that don't fit them:)
A fun get together with our friends who moved away:( We miss our adventures with our Krogh comrades.
This is evidence that the pansies I planted out back that are all shriveled up really were pretty at one point. My thumb is about the farthest color from green---but I'm gonna keep trying!
A boy and his box-what could be more fun?!?...
...maybe 2 boys and their mud hole! We've been moving a lot of dirt around lately (a separte post yet to come) and this is the boys' hole out back. We obviously got a lot of rain in May and we dared them to stand in the water hole. I was almost surprised at how willing they were. We thought it would be deeper for them too-a fun moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy water Batman. That is one impressive hole boys, but did they have to fill it in?
Yes, and it was a sad day:( But they'll dig another
Your baby is a big boy! When did that happen?
Post a Comment