Friday, June 8, 2012
Haircuts and Donuts
We started a tradition when Andrew was 2ish of getting donuts after we gave the boys haricuts. Somewhere around the age of 2 each of the boys went through a period of being really scared of the clippers and just hating haircuts and if anyone else has ever had experience trying to cut little boys' hair when they are squirming for all their worth-it is NO fun!! Not to mention, I just couldn't get around the edges very well when they were straddled between my legs in a head lock. Needless to say, we needed a different solution. I tried suckers, but for some reason the hair kept getting in their mouths and stuck on their suckers which they didn't like either. Since our kids are donut addicts, that seemed the best solution and contunues to be a fun tradition. And we are happy to induct Adam as our newest member!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally sympathize with you on the wiggly boy stuff!
I miss you...sigh
Post a Comment