Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Happy Easter!
A few quick pics from this lovely day... This was actually the first Easter that we've ever spent alone as a family, so a little toned down and simple but very nice just the same. We had a couple families from the ward over on Saturday for an early supper and Easter egg hunt which the kids enjoyed. And of course I didn't get any pictures of that! Anyway, like I mentioned in an earlier post, it was wonderful to be more focused on the Savior's life with our little countdown which we will continue for years to come-thank you Sue Krogh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a darling family you have! I LOVE the orange ties (especially the baby's) and the matching dress. Did you make them all???
thanks! I wish, but my sewing talents leave a lot to be desired! My Mom made and surprised Jane with the dress and that inspired my to get the boys matching ties-found them online pretty cheap.
Post a Comment