Jane got the biggest role in this year's nativity
Then she and I were off to Arizona for my brother's wedding-
Congratulations David and Michelle!
Mom did a beautiful job with the reception despite the unplanned surgery just a few weeks beforehand.
Me and Grandma Smyth
Jane and cousin Owen
2 comments:
Ok, so I feel like the worst friend every because I bug you and bug you to post. Then when you do I don't say ANYTHING. Well, the truth is, I was waiting for something clever to pop into my head and I've finally accepted that I'm not at my cleverest right now. So, I'm just going to say, thank you for posting. I love seeing pictures of you and Porter and Jane and Andrew and Aaron and Brenda and everybody! You all look great.
She is just beautiful, they ALL are! So glad you got your baby girl and now I AM SURE you are in the Lap of Luxury!
Post a Comment