And a glance is about all we have because we weren't very good about taking pictures that day. This was definielty the best Christmas yet because both the boys were sooo excited not just about the actual day, but the whole "holiday season".
This photo is probably only funny to me because Aaron has made fun of the way I wrap gifts. When I use yarn instead of ribbon to do a bow I make a little puff ball by rolling it around my fingers, tying it in the middle and cutting each side of loops, but here we see that Aaron has tied an ENTIRE ball of yarn to my gift. Ha, ha you got me!
This photo is probably only funny to me because Aaron has made fun of the way I wrap gifts. When I use yarn instead of ribbon to do a bow I make a little puff ball by rolling it around my fingers, tying it in the middle and cutting each side of loops, but here we see that Aaron has tied an ENTIRE ball of yarn to my gift. Ha, ha you got me!
Andrew was pretty tuckered out by noon but he woke up for round 2 shortly after this.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a cheezy grin!
1 comment:
Hey there, supermodel. Don't you look gorgeous on Christmas morning!
Post a Comment