Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Well, hello again from the Kulbeths! You know, I LOVE reading other people's blogs but I can't seem to keep up with my own. Here is the last month or so in recap:

Andrew's favorite all purpose dip: Ketchup--According to Andrew it tastes great on pancakes...


...cucumber, bananas...and other undocumented things like watermelon and canteloupe.

A sad Andrew after a bad spill on the sidewalk. Ouch!

Very uncharacteristic for Porter, but he let us bury him in leaves-several times!

An inside picnic-one of the boys' most recent favorite activities. The hallway was slightly inconvenient but it sure kept them happy.


For my birthday, Aaron made decorative pictures with each of our heads scanned onto turkeys. He never ceases to amaze us!

Andrew turns 2! He loves cookie monster right now, so that's what we went with. By the way, not all of our birthdays land on Sunday (hence the Sunday clothes)-that just seems to be the most convenient day to get Aaron's parents and siblings together. I honestly feel like Andrew has been 2 for a long time. His favorite word right now is 'whyyyyy'. And less than a week ago we had a less than ideal incident with him standing on the kitchen counter with the sprayer from the sink. The entire kitchen was under water and leaking down through the new ceiling in the basement. About 30 minutes and every dry towel in the house later, we had it pretty much under control. And yes, he is still living with us:)

3 comments:

sue said...

Thanks for your comments, I just foudn them the other day! I think every kid loves ketchup and I think Buddy would put it on everything but he only gets it for chicken nuggets and fries. Although maybe i should try if it will get him to eat something green!

Trish and Matt said...

Is that the cutest cake ever or what? I see a "Mother of the Year" award in the near future ... ;)

Ginger said...

That IS the cutest cake ever. I love it. Happy Birthday Andrew. You are such a cutie. Nice turkeys, Aaron. He is one of a kind (in a good way). I love your blog and will read forever, no matter how frequently you post. Yea for the Kulbeths!