Thursday, July 5, 2018

5 year old Leo

I cannot wrap my head around the fact that my youngest child is 5!  Leo celebrated Batman style (as usual) on his birthday the end of spring break.  Leo is a pretty happy guy.  He loves playing with friends-Jax, Russell, and Jason are some of his regulars.  When people ask him if he's excited for kindergarten, about 2/3 of the time he says no.  He says he wants to stay home with me.  Two thirds of the time, I don't want him to go to school either!


Leo had his first friend party this year.  We made super hero masks and played pin the bat on the batman.  Most of the kids his age that we know are girls-I like that it doesn't matter so much when they're younger.


One of the things he was most excited for on his birthday were these Kinder Eggs.  One of his preschool friends had one in his lunch and he thought it was the coolest thing ever-a chocolate egg with a toy inside.  Porter comes up with some awesome ideas and lucky Leo got one on his birthday-a concessions stand.  I think it had popcorn and icees and some other little treats.  We love you big Leo!

No comments: