Monday, October 9, 2017

School Returns

We were going along just fine with summer and all of a sudden school snuck up and jumped out of no-where!  And a regular school schedule probably would have been all right but Porter had to throw high school and early morning seminary into the mix which is why the remainder of his first day of school pictures will be in the dark.  
We swapped Porter out for Andrew at middle school.  But instead of choir concerts, Andrew will be inviting us to band concerts where he will be playing the trumpet. Woohoo!
These little cuties are my last load for the morning and the one on the right doesn't even get to get on the bus.  But lucky for him he does get to hang out with 4 other handsome little boys every Wednesday.
So I now spend 3 hours every morning getting people out the door.  I had to take a power nap the first 3 weeks to get used to the new early routine (which we will be my routine for the next 14 years-yep that's when Leo will graduate).  It's not bad tho-I like the quiet early moments for myself that come along with this schedule.  Here's to a happy school year!

1 comment:

sue said...

3 hours are you kidding me???!!! That is seriously how long I spend schooling my kids every day! You are an amazing mom and I am in awe.