Tuesday, November 10, 2015

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

We tried to watch that movie one year when the kids were younger and only lasted about 10 minutes-too scary for our crew.  I wonder what the rest of  "Nightmare Before Christmas" is like?...Anyway, here are some tidbits from this year's celebration.

Jack-o-lanterns...we especially liked Adam's orange toad head pumpkin got the most attention.
For dinner we had mummy hot dogs and caramel apple teeth.

Aaron convinced me early in the season that our whole family should be minions, so I began scouring thrift shops for yellow shirts and suspenders.  Then the week before Halloween everyone but Leo abandoned me--including Aaron!!  Let it be known I never intend to dress up again.

Cousin Lillian was the cutest pumpkin ever!  Darth Vader Jr was really in character--uncooperative!


Uncle David (aka Willie Wonka) joined us for trick-or-treating.  And this guy on stilts was the life of the neighborhood.  I'm just glad he came home without any broken bones.

We are now consuming sugar without restraint--success!

1 comment:

sue said...

what stinkers!!! You make an excellent minion though. I'm glad you had fun.