Friday, March 13, 2015

A Little Snow

A little snow goes a long way in Virginia.  Virginians don't trust themselves in it so everything shuts down.  We got a couple good coverings in mid-February and early March which made for some great snow forts, fighting over snow boots, snowman building, snow reflection sunburns, and awesome sledding on Dad's new snow tube.  




Aaron found this thin running suit on clearance at Walmart and was SO excited that it could be his snow suit.  We obviously have different internal heating systems because I would need about 20 of those suits on top of each other, to come close to being warm enough.  He was just getting his muscles ready to go shovel the driveway.






 I was having fun just watching, but the tube looked so fun I had to try (only twice) and it was awesome!  Then my stitches said in a firm voice, "you better stop while you're ahead", so I did.

1 comment:

sue said...

your coat is definitely more my speed. I'm glad you tried the tube- having fun is good.