Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jane

What to say about Jane...this little girl keeps us on our toes! She has made it clear that she can hold her own among 3 brothers. Her puppy phase has subsided, but she still loves to change into dinosaur jammies and the Darth Vader or iron man costume periodically. Her favorite activity is jumping-she jumps on and off of everything. She's also developed a dislike for...just about everyone. For about the last month she has started frowning at most people-family, friends and strangers alike and sometimes even points to them and loudly announces "I don't yike him/her!" much to our embarrassment. Needless to say, we have a lot of conversations about how being mean makes other people feel and hopefully one of these days our conversations will sink in (cross your fingers!). Jane is also tremendously entertaining, a delightful contrast to what I've already shared. Sometimes I will tell her to do something and she will respond that she can't because she is 'star command' (from Toy Story). Gotta love this girl!

Isn't this what everyone wears outside in 90 humid degrees??

My trying to be mad face

Happy Jane!

Nothin' like a gooey indoor s'more!

This was 20 minutes before church, during lunch. It's tiring being two!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet little family you have Elizabeth! I think Jane looks soooooo much like you. And baby Adam sure is a sweetheart. We are so enjoying having a new baby at our house, too, and I'm encouraged to hear that Adam grew out of his chicken legs because our Liam sure is skinny! I wish we were closer--Talton LOVES games as well and could play them all day. He would have a blast with Andrew, I'm sure. We recently discovered Boggle Jr. and he really likes that one, too.

Ginger said...

I need a Jane at my house. What a spicy little firecracker - a pretty cute one!