Wednesday, April 13, 2011
April Fools!!
We were certainly fooled this year when our little boy decided to arrive 2 weeks early instead of late like his siblings! My water broke just as we were drifting off to sleep at 11pm on March 31st and at 3:40am on April 1st, our sweet Adam Victor Kulbeth was born. He weighed 7lbs even and has been a great sleeper (so far). We're so happy to have him here:)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He's Yeautiful!
Aaron finally got to name a son Victor?! Yes! I'm so glad Adam is here and all is well. Take it easy, new mommy of four. That is a BIG job. Thanks for the blog update. I love seeing new picture of your awesome face. Love you!
Congrats, Adam is perfect! I can't believe you have four, what a cute little family! Hope things are going well and that you are feeling well. You look great!
Hooray! What a lovely little guy!
YAY!!! Welcome to the 4 club!!! I hope that he has stayed a good sleeper...we'll be seeing you soon!
He is beautiful!! Congratulations!! We love the name Adam at our house:)
Post a Comment