I can't believe my little Andrew is the big 5! This year he got to invite a few friends over for a breakfast birthday, where we made a cake out of his favorite breakfast food-DONUTS! Then they went on a picture treasure hunt and played with the new toys his friends brought.
Andrew is my big helper during the day when Porter is at school. Some of his favorite activities include computer time, getting the mail, and playing all kinds of board games. His curiosity in reading and writing and adding has really blossomed lately and I haven't given him as much encouragement in learning as I should, but I know he will be ready for kindergarten when it comes around in the fall. Happy Birthday Andrew Owen!
1 comment:
Wow, five years have sure gone fast, haven't they? Talton turned five in December too. Tell me about some of the things Andrew does with computer time. I need to start doing that with Talton so I could use some ideas. My family used to go to Hershey Park, too. Fun place and fun memories you are making!
Post a Comment