We also attended an wards assembly where Porter received the Golden Paw for "effective effort" (the school's new catch phrase) in all areas. We are so proud of him and his love for school.
Lots and lots and then more leaf raking at our house and Muna's! The kids were actually very helpful this year. Gotta love these Virginia trees:)
And a fun trip to the DC zoo with our friends. We hadn't been since Andrew was a baby. The panda was fun to watch and I think the boys were most impressed with the komodo dragon (mostly it's name-it didn't do anything and it just looks like a big lizard to me).
And of course I didn't think to take any pictures on Thanksgiving! But that was fun too-Aaron's family came to our house this year and we had lots of yummy traditional food and the kids loved playing with cousins and watching movies. Aaron's sister Emily has a birthday right next to Thanksgiving, so we also had a little surprise party for her complete with one of Dada's game shows. It was hillarious listening to Aaron's siblings rave and remenisce about the 'quicker clicker' pencil and accessories that Emily got as a present-probably the most entertaining part of the evening. Who knew a pencil had such a place in this family's heart:)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good birthday, Elizabeth. Your card from me is still sitting here on my counter. Sigh... I think I may start celebrating your half-birthday instead. Mabye I'll be more successful that way.
Post a Comment